Intelligent Timing System PA-0510
Intelligent timing music system is an intelligent broadcast system integrated with music playback, intelligent timing control, zone control, intelligent fire linkage, power management,PC programming control and recording function. By its complete public address function and humane intelligent control function, this broadcast system is a nice solution for most pa needs, such as schools, factories, parks, plaza and living areas, Etc.
1) 4 sets of general-time schedule + 6 sets of special-time schedule, each schedule is up to 256 timing
point. 7-day cycle for general-time schedule, specific date running for special-time schedule. It
can meet various time and occasions.
2) Built-in MP3、FM，1 channel AUX normal audio input,2 channel power signal inputs,8 zone outputs,2
channel power supply outputs,1 channel power extension control output.
3) 1 channel fire emergency input (24V signal),1 channel power extension output (24V signal).
4) Micro-computer control, speed shuttle, graphical interface, multi-level operation menu.
5) Real color 4.3 inch TFT screen, Chinese/English subtitle, clear working status.
6) Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English languages for option.
7) Built-in 2GB memory, external SD card extension.
8) Timing, demand point and song playback from memory or SD card; 8 Zone output,2 power + 1
power extension output.
9) Powerful music playback function, supports MPEC 1/2 Layer 3、WMA、WAV、OGG audio format.
10) Strong media library function, users can manage music files on their personal requirement.
11) Strong audio effect process function, supports various audio effects like 3D, Bass, Microsoft Tone.
12) HiFi audio decoding function, nice sound as professional CD.
13) Supports high fidelity MIC、LINE IN、FM record.
14) Built-in high fidelity FM, and supports FM program recoding, can record FM programs freely.
15) Supports timing schedule programming on PC, auto-power and broadcast zone management.
16) High accuracy RTC clock, timing is accurate to seconds.
17) Supports fire alarm linkage function, alarm signal trigger to play specified music.
Front Panel Instructions
1) Power Indicator: Power on, light on; power off, light off.
2) Power Switch: Press "|", power on; press "O", power off.
3) MP3 Shortcut: Fast run MP3 playback function.
4) External Audio Source Shortcut: Fast run external audio playback, such as external controlled DVD
and FM tuner.
5) Power Outputs Shortcut: Fast open or close power outputs.
6) AUX/CALL: AUX input shift key.
7) All ZONE: Open or close all zones.
8) Zone Control Shortcut: Zone 1~8 control keys, press one key to close appropriate zone when it'sopen; press again to open it.
9) 4.3" Real Color Screen: Screen to display all info. or status of the system.
10) Shuttle Knob: Volume adjustment, Vol+ to right while Vol- to left. Move cursor, Down to right while
Up to left. Index adjustment, + to right while - to left.
11) ESC: Return to upper menu.
12) MENU: Enter appropriate operation interface.
13) Next: Next song or cursor rightward.
14) Upper: Last song or cursor leftward.
15) Stop: Stop music playback and return to main menu.
16) MUTE: Mute output, to monitor working status and close all zone outputs, convenient to debugging.
Rear Panel Instructions
1) Antenna Port: Antenna is connected to this port, FM radio and remote control share the same antenna.
2) Audio Output Port 1: Stereo audio output port, connected to audio input of zone amplifier 1.
3) Audio Output Port 2: Stereo audio output port, connected to audio input of zone amplifier 2.
4) Audio Input Port: External audio input port, connected to external audio like CD player, PC audio input. It's also used for Line recording input.
5) Short-circuit Alarm Signal Input Port: Short-circuit alarm signal input port, system will auto-run alarm program when alarm signal input.
6) Short-circuit Trigger Output Port 1: Short-circuit trigger output port, to trigger external devices (Such as power sequencer) when there is a fire or short-circuit signal.
7) Short-circuit Trigger Output Port 2: Short-circuit trigger output port, to trigger external devices (Such as power sequencer) when there is a fire or short-circuit signal.
8) RS485: RS485 control bus interface, to connect peripheral devices or remote paging microphone, such as zone controller, remote paging MIC, etc. (optional). Supports parallel or hand-in-hand
9) MIC: MIC Connection port for MIC recording.
10) Recording Volume Adjustment: To adjust the recording volume.
11) RS232: To connect the computer for online control.
12) SD Card Slot: SD card connector for SD card extension.
13) USB Jack: USB connects to PC for music downloading or programming schedule to the host.
14) Zone Amplifier A Port: Zone amplifier A port to connect to zone amplifier A power output port and Intelligent Timing Music Player 4 zone A1, A2 input ports.
15) Zone Amplifier B Port: Zone amplifier B port to connect to zone amplifier B power output port and zone B1, B2 input ports.
16) Zone Amplifier C Port: Zone amplifier C port to connect to zone amplifier C power output port and zone C1, C2 input ports.
17) Zone Amplifier D Port: Zone amplifier D port to connect to zone amplifier D power output port and zone D1, D2 input ports.
18) Zone Amplifier E Port: Zone amplifier E port to connect to zone amplifier E power output port and zone E1, E2 input ports.
19) Zone A1, A2: Programmable A1, A2 output connect ports, controlled by timing point andconnected to speaker.
20) Zone B1, B2: Programmable B1, B2 output connect ports, controlled by timing point and connected to speaker.
21) Zone C1, C2: Programmable C1, C2 output connect ports, controlled by timing point and connected to speaker.
22) Zone D1, D2: Programmable D1, D2 output connect ports, controlled by timing point and connected to speaker.
23) Zone E1, E2: Programmable E1, E2 output connect ports, controlled by timing point and connected to speaker.
24) Programmable Power Supply Socket 1~6: Programmable internal controlled power supply socket 1~6 outputs, controlled by timing point and supply AC220V power to external devices like zone amplifier.
25) Power Fuse: Local system power supply fuse.
26) AC220V Power Input Jack: To input working power by this jack, insert the plug first, and then connect it to the power grid.
Copyright © Yarmee Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Tout Droit Réserve | Plan du site