Multifunctional Remote Intelligent Paging Station Introduction
Multifunctional Remote Intelligent Paging Station Introduction PA-1616
This product is specialized in broadcast products which require remote paging/control. Through remote intelligent paging station, it can achieve series of local control actions toward equipment in control room, like zone control, audio sources control, audio transmission, speaking, etc.
Features as below:
1. Built-in micro-computer control system and high quality audio decoding. Embedded 2G memory, external expansion SD card. It can download music, chime via USB.
2. With 3 inches’ real color screen, graphical manipulation menus, intuitive control and clear system status.
3. This paging station can play the music in memory or external SD card and real-time transition to specified zone and broadcast via network cable.
4. RS485 protocol command control, can call the specified zones, play on-demand and power control in long distance.
5. Balanced transmission in audio signal, strong anti-inference to ensure high fidelity sound.
6. With effective transmission distance over 1500 meters.
7. Support AUX input, it can broadcast local music to every zone.
8. Hand-in-hand connection, max supports 16 units connected.
1. MIC rod socket, press socket shrapnel then insert MIC rod.
2. 3.0 Inch real color screen, indicating operation information and status.
3. 1~16: Digit buttons for fast zone control and other operations.
4. ESC: Back button for menu return control.
5. SHIFT: Fast function shift. Fast speech shift.
6. MENU: Menu button, for loading function menu of each interface.
7. CHIME: A Chime before broadcasting.
8. ALL ON: Fast open all zones or matrix, and play local audio toward each
zone or matrix output.
9. ALL OFF: Fast close all zones or matrix output.
10. Power: Power control fast load button, fast open the power control interface.
11. ZONE: Zone control fast load button, fast open zone control interface.
12. MATRIX: Audio matrix fast load button, fast open audio matrix control interface.
13. ON/OFF: ON/OFF button for MIC.
Rear Panel Diagram:
1. VOL: MIC Input volume adjustment knob.
2. LINE IN: External audio input port.
3. SD Card：SD card socket, extensive SD card socket.
4. USB: USB socket, used to connect PC via USB.
5. COM1: RS485 Input and Output port, hand-in-hand connection is available.
6. COM2: RS485 Input and Output port, hand-in-hand connection is available.
7. ADDRESS: Address code
8. DC12V: DC12V External power supply
9. POWER: Power ON/OFF switch.
Main Technical Parameters:
Frequency Response: 40~16000Hz
MIC Sensitivity: -50dB±2dB
Power Supply Voltage: DC12V
Copyright © Yarmee Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Tout Droit Réserve | Plan du site